BREAKING: Arsenal’s most important player to leave the Gunners

admin May 26, 2014 Comments Off

Arsenal have had many greats during their span in the Premier League and the French full back Bacary Sagna has been one of them without a shadow of a doubt. Arsenal haven’t offered their veteran a contract as yet as he is all set to become a free agent next month after running out the contract at the Emirates.

Reports suggested that both the Manchester giants offered him a contract with United being snubbed by Sagna. City apparently offered the French star 120k/week deal and has forced Sagna to change his mind as he today revealed that there’s only 10% chance he’ll stay at Arsenal.

He said, “Today, there’s a 90% chance I will leave and 10% that I will stay. I have been asking myself that question for a long time, and it’s the time for a new challenge. Several European and English clubs have contacted me. Certain talks have gone further than others and Manchester City are among them. Arsenal is an extraordinary club that has given me the chance to grow, both in sporting and human terms. It’s a family club, I feel good here. I’ve had some very good years here.”

Comments are closed.

, true); ? get_post_meta($post-0pyre_critera_3On